This is regarding a prior agreement to use this customizable payment service.
Please enter the amount sent to you via an invoice or statement balance. If you need any help evaluating your invoice or paying by check please feel free to contact our web-manager at https://equalaccessadvocates.com/contactus/
Helping persons with disabilities advocacy package
What can an ADA Advocate/Consultant do for your business/courtroom?
- Assist in evaluation
- Research relating to ADAAA accommodations in your state
- Filing for accommodations
- Monitoring during court hearing
- Liaison between you, the court and your attorney(s)
- Medical legal supportive counseling
- Physical and mental health through protracted litigation supportive counseling
A certified ADA Advocate can save your business a lot of money and bad publicity. Depending on the case and type of business you have, it could cost you a few hundred to a few thousand dollars to potentially save tens of thousands in legal abuses and therapy.